Wednesday 2 April 2008

A brief interlude...

I haven't written in AGES, but I have an excuse... I took a quick trip to England in my Easter Holidays! I had to go home for a PGCE (teacher training) interview for next year, but as an added bonus I got to spend plenty of time with Chris and my family, and see a few people I haven't seen in months.

Family on my aunt's canal boat in Earith!


Also on Easter Sunday it snowed! Very un-hong-kong-like




So, not much to report from the last 1o days or so, but there should be lots of news soon as I'm off to visit Beijing this weekend! I've got that song about 9 million bicycles stuck in my head already!

1 comment:

amoledigginginahole said...

The canal boat looks rather spacious and pleasant. Maybe we should get one of them instead of a real house...!